Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to the LLm Newsletter!sending...
Our free downloadable LLm emag
The free LLm app!
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
- Following Floyd’s Footsteps by Caroline James October 23, 2014“Food is Life, Life is Food” – Keith Floyd I’ve always been a huge admirer of Keith Floyd – celebrity chef, TV presenter and restaurateur. In my early years in the hospitality industry, he was my inspiration and during the days behind the stove of my own restaurant, I was jokingly referred to as a […]
- Cross Channel Stuffing – It’s a French Farcie October 20, 2014The English do so love stuffing the French. A recent incident involved Mr Andy Street, the big boss of John Lewis. He told an audience of business types that in France “Nothing works and worse, nobody cares.” His supermarket chain Waitrose still boasts of its selections of French cheeses and wines. Maybe some things work […]
- A Garden Evolves October 18, 2014by Leslie Cox – Duchess of Dirt. Photos by John Cox A garden is a wonderful place for many people. For some, it is an extension of their home. One or more rooms created for entertaining or quiet solitude in celebration of the outdoors. The cooks amongst us extend their food passion into growing […]
- Torn Between Two Loves October 16, 2014Q. I have a big dilemma. I’m 25 and I’ve been seeing a really nice guy for eight months, but my ex-boyfriend (of four years) wants me back. Both are good men, but I feel more attracted to my ex-boyfriend. We had so many good times. My current boyfriend is fun to be with, […]
- Sixties Throwbacks and Cloaked Militia On Skis: It’s Fall-Winter Fashion October 14, 2014Hello and welcome to Fall! Let’s take a look at the best in fashion trends for Fall/Winter 2014! Sixties Throwbacks Okay, everyone! It’s time to step into the Wayback Machine and head to the Sixties. This Fall/Winter will feature furs, boxy coats, and mini-skirts. Dress up your evening attire with dramatic cloaks, trapeze dresses, and chic […]
- Following Floyd’s Footsteps by Caroline James October 23, 2014