Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to the LLm Newsletter!sending...
Our free downloadable LLm emag
The free LLm app!
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
- A Simple Walk in the Woods October 31, 2014You may have read about my previous forays far afield, to places as varied as Japan, Exmoor, London and Liguria and many more besides. For a change I am staying close to home – please come with me! The outdoor space on your doorstep, whether a park or canal towpath, should add to the quality […]
- Graveyards, Stolen Koalas, and Navajo Marines: Books For Middle Grade Readers October 28, 2014As promised, I’m back with some more book recommendations! We started out with picture books, but this time, let’s take a look at some great Middle Grade books out there. In case you aren’t familiar with MG, that’s books for readers ages 9-11 and grades 3-6. Now, if you remember some of my picture book […]
- Promises To Keep ~ NEW RELEASE! October 25, 2014lt all began with THE PROMISE OF PROVENCE, published in 2013. Fifty, suddenly divorced and alone, can be an opportunity to begin something better than you ever dreamed … see for yourself … Life often changes when we least expect it and that’s what this story is all about. After a year of heartbreak, Katherine […]
- Following Floyd’s Footsteps by Caroline James October 23, 2014“Food is Life, Life is Food” – Keith Floyd I’ve always been a huge admirer of Keith Floyd – celebrity chef, TV presenter and restaurateur. In my early years in the hospitality industry, he was my inspiration and during the days behind the stove of my own restaurant, I was jokingly referred to as a […]
- Cross Channel Stuffing – It’s a French Farcie October 20, 2014The English do so love stuffing the French. A recent incident involved Mr Andy Street, the big boss of John Lewis. He told an audience of business types that in France “Nothing works and worse, nobody cares.” His supermarket chain Waitrose still boasts of its selections of French cheeses and wines. Maybe some things work […]
- A Simple Walk in the Woods October 31, 2014