Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to the LLm Newsletter!sending...
Our free downloadable LLm emag
The free LLm app!
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
- Ladies, celebrate the men in YOUR life and get them talking! November 18, 2014Do YOU have a father, brother, husband, son or grandson? Can you spare 99p/99c? We love our men – life just wouldn’t be the same without them … We’re sharing the news about an anthology of short stories, in aid of Movember – every November, a band of perfectly ordinary men take on the […]
- I’ll Have What She’s Having November 14, 2014A modern romantic comedy 25 years later The Film Fatales remember When Harry Met Sally When Harry Met Sally. 1989. Rated R. Starring Meg Ryan, Billy Crystal, Carrie Fisher and Bruno Kirby. Written by Nora Ephron. Directed by Rob Reiner. “Will sex ruin a perfect relationship between a man and a woman? That’s what […]
- Murder at Restauranta Mendez – a whodunnit with Mandy Baggot November 11, 2014Out and About with Mandy Baggot Murder at Restauranta Mendez – a murder mystery night to remember! The nights are drawing in, cash is being saved for Christmas and summer seems so long ago. Winter life is just all about staying in and watching Strictly isn’t it? Absolutely not… well not all the time! A […]
- Use it or lose it ~ don’t let age stop you! November 7, 2014If you are heading into the senior years, the golden age, the third stage, boomer territory, or whatever you choose to call it, I’m guessing you’ve thought about these words. Perhaps your physician has smiled sympathetically as he or she uttered them. I’ve written about tennis, golf, yoga, and Nordic pole walking in past […]
- The Bookshelf – November news and reviews November 4, 2014The very latest Loveahappyending book news, author buzz and blogger reviews! Our NOVEMBER Bookshelf GUEST AUTHOR is Milly Johnson… Milly Johnson is a half-Yorkshire, half-Glaswegian Barnsley-based author of ten novels plus two novellas. She is a poet, after-dinner speaker, sometimes actress, professional joke writer, copywriter, newspaper columnist and winn
- Ladies, celebrate the men in YOUR life and get them talking! November 18, 2014