Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to the LLm Newsletter!sending...
Our free downloadable LLm emag
The free LLm app!
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
- A Garden Evolves October 18, 2014by Leslie Cox – Duchess of Dirt. Photos by John Cox A garden is a wonderful place for many people. For some, it is an extension of their home. One or more rooms created for entertaining or quiet solitude in celebration of the outdoors. The cooks amongst us extend their food passion into growing […]
- Torn Between Two Loves October 16, 2014Q. I have a big dilemma. I’m 25 and I’ve been seeing a really nice guy for eight months, but my ex-boyfriend (of four years) wants me back. Both are good men, but I feel more attracted to my ex-boyfriend. We had so many good times. My current boyfriend is fun to be with, […]
- Sixties Throwbacks and Cloaked Militia On Skis: It’s Fall-Winter Fashion October 14, 2014Hello and welcome to Fall! Let’s take a look at the best in fashion trends for Fall/Winter 2014! Sixties Throwbacks Okay, everyone! It’s time to step into the Wayback Machine and head to the Sixties. This Fall/Winter will feature furs, boxy coats, and mini-skirts. Dress up your evening attire with dramatic cloaks, trapeze dresses, and chic […]
- The Bookshelf – October Book News October 10, 2014The very latest Loveahappyending book news, author buzz and blogger reviews! Our OCTOBER Bookshelf GUEST AUTHOR is Jenny Harper… Jenny Harper lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, though she was born in India and grew up in England. She has been a non-fiction editor, a journalist, and a businesswoman and has written a children’s novel and several […]
- Wanting what you can’t have … dilemma! Love, lust and fate October 8, 2014Falling: Angels Among Us the complete series isn’t just three novellas rolled into one, but it also has bonus content that takes the reader beyond ‘The End’. How many times have you read a book and thought, ‘Great, but what happened next?’ Well, in the complete series you get to find out and, yes, it’s […]
- A Garden Evolves October 18, 2014