Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to the LLm Newsletter!sending...
Our free downloadable LLm emag
The free LLm app!
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
- The garden is simply an extension of your home … November 25, 2014Beautiful, isn’t it? Idyllic to look at, but … sometimes a garden needs taming. Lost in this mass of wonderful greenery are some amazing little pathways. There are lovingly-cut, log-roll steps leading to overgrown parts of the garden that give very different perspectives from this hillside vantage point. In my former career as an […]
- Money Matters … whether it’s quick and easy, or party pleasers! November 22, 2014Welcome back to Money Matters, where I bring you imaginative suggestions for living well on a budget. In these tough economic times, it’s important to learn how to downsize, and stretch your money, as well as find ways to recycle or upcycle items you might normally discard, into great home innovations. From corkboards and refrigerators […]
- Ladies, celebrate the men in YOUR life and get them talking! November 18, 2014Do YOU have a father, brother, husband, son or grandson? Can you spare 99p/99c? We love our men – life just wouldn’t be the same without them … We’re sharing the news about an anthology of short stories, in aid of Movember – every November, a band of perfectly ordinary men take on the […]
- I’ll Have What She’s Having November 14, 2014A modern romantic comedy 25 years later The Film Fatales remember When Harry Met Sally When Harry Met Sally. 1989. Rated R. Starring Meg Ryan, Billy Crystal, Carrie Fisher and Bruno Kirby. Written by Nora Ephron. Directed by Rob Reiner. “Will sex ruin a perfect relationship between a man and a woman? That’s what […]
- Murder at Restauranta Mendez – a whodunnit with Mandy Baggot November 11, 2014Out and About with Mandy Baggot Murder at Restauranta Mendez – a murder mystery night to remember! The nights are drawing in, cash is being saved for Christmas and summer seems so long ago. Winter life is just all about staying in and watching Strictly isn’t it? Absolutely not… well not all the time! A […]
- The garden is simply an extension of your home … November 25, 2014