Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to the LLm Newsletter!sending...
Our free downloadable LLm emag
The free LLm app!
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
- Where Are We Going Tomorrow? August 20, 2014If you’ve been on an organised walking holiday with, say, Ramblers or HF (Holiday Fellowship) you may know that this question is answered each evening. With HF you get a choice between up to three graded walks, based not just on distance but also the ascent involved. Obviously, climbing uphill can make a walk more strenuous […]
- Postcards from Charente Maritime August 13, 2014For books by Emma Calin: Amazon USA Amazon UK Emma Calin Blog: http://www.emmacalin.blogspot.com Emma Calin Website: http://www.emmacalin.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/emma.calin Twitter:@Emma Calin Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/emmacalin/shannons-law-launch-reveal-on-pinterest/ Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4915751.Emma_Calin
- Off the beaten track … August 9, 2014Buckle up and keep your camera ready! The drive to the medieval village of Tourrettes Sur Loup is breathtaking. Only 14 kilometres from the Côte d’Azur (25 km from Nice), it’s easy to reach and might be combined with a visit to St. Paul de Vence. Much smaller than St. Paul and far less touristy, it’s a […]
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes ~ Film Review August 6, 2014Blockbuster sequels are always a bit of a risk, I imagine. The worrying questions being, will it make big box office? Will it enthral and capture audience’s imagination as much as the original? Who could ever forget one of the most iconic shots in film history, the Statue of Liberty, geological shifts leaving it half […]
- Bookshelf Reviews – with Jo Hurst August 3, 2014Learning to Love by Sheryl Browne Exploring the Fragility of Love, Life, and Relationships Widower, Dr David Adams, has recently moved to the village – where no one knows him, ergo there’s no fuel for neighbourhood gossip – to start afresh with his ten-year-old son, if only he can get to a place where […]
- Where Are We Going Tomorrow? August 20, 2014